Turning on Online Order Printing
Identifying the Issue
- Orders on Mr Yum's Live Orders page are green but it's not printing from the pos
- Checked that EPOS Now app is online and on the order screen (The Till is not blacked out / used for any other programs)
- Items and modifiers ordered on Mr Yum are still available in Epos Now
Epos Now on Windows
The Windows Online Order Utility (WOOU) is used to print orders when the Tills run Windows
- Go to your Till > Windows (C:) > Program Files (x86) > Epos Now > POSSystem > OrderPrinter > Click on OrderPrinter.exe
- When the executable is run a blue dot will appear in the notification bar in the bottom right hand corner of the screen
- Click the blue dot and the following login popup will appear
- Log into your Epos Now account and the blue dot will turn Yellow (means logged in but not running)
- Select the correct location for the venue
- Select the printer type, if you want the online orders to go to the kitchen select "KITCHEN."
Note: Order Types are linked to Epos Now Categories. Double check that the Categories setup in the Back Office are linked to the correct Printer Type and that the Products you are trying to print are linked to the correct Categories.
- Select the physical printer from the list of Windows printers
- Lastly on the Status section click ‘Run’
- The WOOU should now be running and the yellow dot should have changed to
green - Place a test order/send a message to the Mr Yum Chat Team to place a test order
Epos Now on Android
The Android Online Order Utility (AOOU) is used to print orders when the Tills are running Android. This utility comes pre-installed on the Till.
- Check that the AOOU service is currently running.
- If the service is not running select ‘Start Service’. Also click the checkbox ‘Start
service on boot’
Note: By dragging down from the top left hand corner of the screen you should now be able to see that the utility is running and how many prints have successfully been made.
- On the Till navigate to the App Settings section to set up the printer.
Top left hamburger menu > Settings > App Settings
- Select ‘Offline Order Printer Settings` > check if a printer has been set up.
If no printer is set up, select the ‘+’ in the top right corner and add one. Make sure to check ‘Use Enhanced Receipts’
- Once the printer is correctly set up and the AOOU service is running online orders
from the API can begin to start printing. - Place a test order/send a message to the Mr Yum Chat Team to place a test order