What are multiple modifiers?
Multiple Modifier, allows guests to increment the number of modifiers they want to further customise their selections. This is denoted with a modifier having a quantity stepper near the modifier.
How it works (and the rules):
- Venues can now set a max and min for each modifier added to a menu item in Manage.
- This updates the UI to allows the guest to increase or decrease the quantity, showing the price changes instantaneously.
- The quantity carries across to the cart, receipt, live orders, and orders and refunds in Manage
- Additional work has been done to ensure we honour a min or max quantity set for a modifier group
- If quantity is set to max one for a modifier or modifier group, we do not show the quantity stepper on the menu item
How to set up modifiers min and max in Manage
- Log in to Manage using your account details
- There are a few paths you can take to update the quantity
- Your menu >> menu items (and navigate to your modifier / modifier groups)
- single/required - will not show a counter
- single/optional - will not show a counter and can be used when changing dietaries
- multiple/optional/required - for multiple modifiers
4. Setting the max quantity on a menu item level.
5. Hit save and view your menu item
Other things to note:
- Full list of POS the feature is available for can be found on the page below but also listed here:
- H&L Direct V2
- The feature is not turn ON by default but is available upon request. Please reach out to your Account Managers for more questions.