Mr Yum menu sync is supported for the following integrations:
- POS integrations via Doshii
- POS Integrations via Deliverect
- Lightspeed Kounta (O-Series)
- Lightspeed K-Series
- Swiftpos (If enabled)
- Swiftpos via MSL
- Epos Now
- Wizbang V2
If Mr Yum menu sync is supported with your POS integration, follow these steps to add new items and modifiers:
How to add items:
Note: Items must first be created in your POS back office. If you need assistance with this, please contact your POS support team.
- Go to Your Menu > Menu Items.
- Click Bulk Operations
- Click Import from POS
- Use the Search Bar to find the item you want.
- Select the items to add to your menu by clicking on the Checkbox.
- After selecting the items, click on Import Items (appears at the top left of the page)
- Decide where the item should be placed.
- Return to Your Menu > Menu Items > the category where you've imported your item.
- Click on the item then toggle on "Visible on Menu"
How to add modifiers:
Modifiers are automatically added to the items when you import the items. No additional steps are required.