This article outlines the process to manually sync your Mr Yum menu with your Point of Sale (POS). The Mr Yum menu sync allows quick addition of items to your Mr Yum menu and updates existing items.
This article includes the following sections:
When to use manual sync
Manual sync assists with maintaining your Mr Yum menu, including:
- POS updates to imported items that aren't reflected on Mr Yum
- Updates published in your POS that aren't shown in Mr Yum
- Using a POS integration that synchronises every 24 hours and you wish to display changes earlier. See Menu sync schedule for all POS Integrations
Important: If new items are added in your POS, they must be imported to the Mr Yum menu to be available for guests. See How to add new items & modifers with Mr Yum menu sync
How to manually sync your menu
Note: Manual sync availability is limited to users with 'Owner' access.
- Login to your Manage platform and open your Mr Yum site
- Navigate to Your Menu > Menu Items
- Click on Bulk Operations
- Click the Import from POS tab
- Click on Sync items
Your menu will start syncing immediately. Once the button becomes clickable again, your sync is complete! Any changes to your Mr Yum menu such as adding modifiers, updating prices, or changing item availability will be automatically applied once the sync is complete.
If you can't find the updates you're looking for after a manual sync, please contact Mr Yum support at firstname.lastname@example.org