This article goes over how to add a custom amount of points to a customer's loyalty card
When you have successfully set up your loyalty program in our Reward tool, any customer that has a loyalty card will receive points on checkout automatically. However, there are times where you may want to reward a certain set of customers with free points, or replacing accidental loss of points. Whichever scenario it may be, this article can help you with adding points to a loyalty card without the customer needing to redeem a code or purchase an item.
Find the customer
First, we need to navigate to the customer's details so we can add points to their account.
- Log in to the Reward tool
- Click Customers on the left hand sidebar
- Click Find and apply filtering
- Select the filter you wish to apply, we recommend Filter by Email or Phone
- Click the Condition drop down menu and select Is
- Enter the value that corresponds with the filter (email or phone if you picked one of the recommended filters)
- Click the + sign on the right
- Click Apply; the small window should close
- Click Apply again
You should now see the correct customer(s) in the database below. If you don't see the correct customer, click Clear next to Find and apply filtering, and try a different filter.
Adding loyalty points
When you have the correct customer, click on the customer's name to open up their account.
- Click the Wallet tab
- Click Loyalty Cards
- Click the voucher code you would like to add points into
- Click the rectangular card icon on the right side of the page
- Enter the number of points you'd like to add under the Points field
- Click Add
The customer should now have the points added to their loyalty card! If you encounter any issues, please feel free to contact our chat support in Manage for more help.