👋 Are you familiar with Mr Yum reporting tools?
Read this article - it could be a helpful place to start.
Within the Mr Yum reporting toolkit, there are loads of different ways that you can find and export the data you need. If you're looking to find sales quantities for your highest and lowest selling menu items, utilise the Item Summary Report. Here's a quick guide on this report:
- Log in to Mr Yum Manage
- Select Reports & Payouts in the main menu bar
- Select Item Summary.
- Enter Viewing Dates
- Enter Start time and End time if applicable.
- You may also choose to select a date range (eg. Past Week, Past Month or Past 90 days)
- Select Export CSV.
- Enter your email address.
- Select the report type (Line Items Report)
- Click Submit.