The dine-in ordering type is used when you're facilitating table ordering from within your venue. A customer will scan the QR code signage on your table, place their order and your service staff will deliver the order to their table. All QR codes have embedded table numbers which remove the need for customers to enter their table number and go straight to placing their orders.
If you're currently on a visual menu and are looking to activate dine-in ordering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Below are additional details as to how it can be activated in addition to notifying the team.
Setup Order & Pay
- Select Venue Details > Venue Info
- Scroll down to Ordering Type and add Dine In
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Save
- Next you need to assign the ordering types to your menu categories
- Select Your Menu > Menu Items
- Select Edit next to the category you want to assign Dine in to.
- Scroll down to Ordering Type and add Dine in
- Select Update
Customising SMS Notifications
You might want to adjust the generic SMS notifications
- Select Orders > SMS Notifications
- Check the Dine-in section
- You can then adjust any of the default SMS to suit your venue.
- Scroll down Select Save