👋 We’re in the process of updating this article with the specific steps required for your integrated POS. If you need help, contact chat support on Manage by clicking on the chat bubble on the bottom right
What are multiple modifiers?
Multiple Modifier, allows guests to increment the number of modifiers they want to further customise their selections. This is denoted with a modifier having a quantity stepper near the modifier.
How it works (and the rules):
- Venues can now set a max and min for each modifier added to a menu item in Manage.
- This updates the UI to allows the guest to increase or decrease the quantity, showing the price changes instantaneously.
- The quantity carries across to the cart, receipt, live orders, and orders and refunds in Manage
- Additional work has been done to ensure we honour a min or max quantity set for a modifier group
- If quantity is set to max one for a modifier or modifier group, we do not show the quantity stepper on the menu item
How to set up modifiers min and max in Manage
- Log in to Manage using your account details
- There are a few paths you can take to update the quantity
- Your menu menu items (and navigate to your modifier / modifier groups)
- single/required - will not show a counter
- single/optional - will not show a counter and can be used when changing dietaries
- multiple/optional/required - for multiple modifiers
4. Setting the max quantity on a menu item level.
5. Hit save and view your menu item
Other things to note:
- This feature is available for the POS systems listed below:
- H&L Direct V2
- The feature is not turned ON by default but is available upon request. If you'd like to have it enabled, contact chat support for help.
Please sign in to leave a comment.