Show different menus at different times of the day such as a late-night menu after 10pm.
💥 FYI: Some of these Help Articles aren't POS specific. If you’re trying to navigate back to Creating & managing your menu > POS category, we recommend hitting the back button, or going back to the central menu category.
If you want to have different menus showing on your menu at different times, such as a dinner menu and then only a late night menu, you'll need to create the two menus as two separate categories and link each menu/category to the correct time block. Here's how:
- Go to Venue Details > Opening Hours.
- Click Add time block.
- Give it a name. For example, "Bar Hours" or "Kitchen Hours" or "Takeaway Hours".
- Enter the hours.
- Then go to Your Menu > Menu Items.
- If you don't have any menu categories set up yet, click Create a New Category and follow the instructions in the article Creating categories, sections & items under the Structuring your menu section.
- Click the clock button on the far right of each category and select the right time block for each category.
- Click Update and you're done!
Please sign in to leave a comment.