A little background...
This discount type is for when you want to apply a % discount or $ off on individual items only. For example…
- 25% discount on the Smashed Avocado
- 50% discount on Margarita’s
This article relates to creating vouchers within the Reward platform. If you are looking to create discount codes within your Manage account, click here and follow the guides on the page.
Are you a visual learner? Watch the video tutorial
Venue wants to set up a code, AVO50, allowing their customers to get 50% off their ‘Smashed Avocado’ on weekdays.
Before you start on this campaign guide, you'll need to add in the items from your Mr Yum menu into Reward. Click here to learn how to do this.
- Log in to Reward
- Go to Campaigns > Create Campaign
- Select Create under Discount Coupons
- Choose between Bulk Codes or a Standalone Code.
- Select a Timeframe if needed
- Choose a Discount Value ($ or %)
- Apply it to your items
- Type in the discount value you'd like the coupon to be. Ex: If you want a 10% off code, type in 10.
- Optional: You can add a maximum amount that the coupon will deduct. Ex: If you type in 10, the maximum amount the coupon will deduct off a bill will be $10.
- Add a 'promotion to specific items' validation rule
- Leave Metadata blank
- Test your code