This article relates to creating vouchers within the Reward platform. If you are looking to create discount codes within your Manage account, click here and follow the guides on the page.
Within the Reward tool you can create gift voucher codes. These codes work in the same way as a normal gift voucher - the code is issued a particular value and the customer can enter the code multiple times until the value of the gift has been redeemed.
This article serves as a high-level outline designed to give you an understanding of the process and various considerations when setting up gift vouchers for your business. Please refer to the linked articles for a detailed, step-by-step guide to ensure efficient code creation.
How to create gift vouchers in Reward
- Log in to Reward
- Go to Campaigns > Create Campaign.
- Choose Gift vouchers
- Select either bulk codes or standalone code, then click on Next Step (see Creating unique or standalone codes)
- If applicable, specify the timeframe for the voucher's validity, then click on Next Step (see Setting up timeframe).
- Under initial amount, add the gift voucher's value.
- Under apply credits to, choose Whole cart.
- If you would like to add requirements for the voucher, scroll down and add all requirements for the promotion (see Adding validation rules)
- Click on Next step and add your discount ID if you're integrated with Swiftpos, Maitre'd, Tevalis, Doshii, or Deliverect (see Adding POS ID)
- Click on Next step and review the summary.
- Click on Save to complete your voucher.