View a copy of the invoice received by your customer or re-share the URL with them.
- Go to Orders > Orders & Refunds.
- Search for the order you want to refund.
- Click View details (located in the far right column).
- In the top right corner in blue click Invoice.
- This is the customer's invoice that they received via SMS when they ordered.
When you process a refund in Manage, it will also update the customer's invoice and show the refunded amount on this same invoice link! 🤯
If a customer wants a copy of their receipt, you can tell them to search their SMS inbox for MRYUM and they should have the original order confirmation with the receipt link. If they don't have it, you can simply navigate to their invoice using the instructions above and then copy and paste the URL of the invoice into an email to them.
From the invoice page, they can also download a PDF copy of their invoice if they would like to.
Please sign in to leave a comment.