What are conditional modifiers?
Conditional modifiers allow you to set a modifier group specifically for nested items. This is why you may choose to use conditional modifiers;
You want to charge different prices for toppings, depending on what size pizza a customer chooses.
You want to ask a customer how many wine glasses they would like, but only if they select a bottle. The instructions below will walk you through this example.
- Go to Your Menu > Menu Items.
- Find the nested item you want to edit and click on the menu item text to open it.
- Click View item modifiers and upsells.
- Click Add new modifier group.
- Choose a Name for your modifier group.
- For Select Type choose single.
- Under Ordering Type remove pickup and delivery.
- Under Is a selection required choose optional.
- Select Create.
You can now add modifiers to the modifier group.
If you're looking for other tips as to how you can manage your menu, read articles within the creating & managing your menu section.