Learn how to add stock quantity to a menu item so that it appears unavailable automatically after enough customers order it.
- Go to Your Menu > Menu Items.
- Click the category that contains the menu item you'd like to edit.
- Click the menu item.
- Scroll down and turn on Make unavailable when quantity is 0.
- Once you have turned this on, a Stock Quantity field will appear below.
- Add the amount of stock you have for that menu item.
Each time a customer purchases this menu item, the stock count will be reduced. Once it reaches 0, the item will show as unavailable for the customer.