This discount is for offering a % of $ discount off a specific section in your Mr Yum menu. For example:
- 20% off any breakfast items
- $10 off desserts
This article relates to creating vouchers within the Reward platform. If you are looking to create discount codes within your Manage account, click here and follow the guides on the page.
Before you start this campaign guide you'll first have to create dynamic collection that contains the section that you'd like the discount to apply to. Click here to read how to create a dynamic collection before continuing.
- Log in to Reward
- Go to Campaigns > Create Campaign
- Select Create under Discount Coupons
- Choose between Bulk Codes or a Standalone Code.
- Select a Timeframe if needed
- Choose a Discount Value ($ or %)
- Apply it to your items
- Type in the discount value you'd like the coupon to be. Ex: If you want a 10% off code, type in 10.
- Optional: You can add a maximum amount that the coupon will deduct. Ex: If you type in 10, the maximum amount the coupon will deduct off a bill will be $10.
- Add a 'promotion to specific sections' validation rule
- Leave Metadata blank
- Test your code