What is a default ordering type?
With the new landing page, your guests will be directed to the main ordering type you use - this will be your default ordering type. Why? It reduces the steps required to place an order, making it easier for your customers. If you are an order & pay venue, this is likely to be your dine in menu. As every venue is different, you may want to change the default ordering type that your guests are instantly greeted with.
How to set your default ordering type
- Log in to Manage with your email/phone number and password
- Go to the 'Venue info' within the 'Venue Details' tab
- Scroll down the page and find the dropdown labelled, "Default ordering type." This will show a list of ordering types for your venue.
- Select the ordering type you'd like a customer to interact with when they go to your venue URL e.g. http://mryum.com/yourvenue
- Scroll down and hit the Save button
Please note: this can be updated at any time.
If you have any concerns, email firstname.lastname@example.org