Utilising automation is a brilliant way to scale your business without investing in additional staff and time consuming strategies. The automation feature allows you to create a series of events which are completely managed by the platform. It is completely customisable and is tailored to manage contacts within your database as well as send out one-to-one communications based on the lifecycle of your contacts.
Interacting with your database should be personal. After all, you wouldn’t speak to a loyal customer the same as you would a prospect. Why should your marketing be any different? Automation allows you to set up, monitor and manage many custom tasks and communications. Creating these automated actions forges operational efficiency; allows you to better manage the various contacts within your database, and gives you insight on the interactions with customers and prospects.
The opportunities are limitless with automation but here are a list of a few ways you can leverage automation for your business:
- Welcome Messages - sent when a contact is added
- Birthday Messages - sent for upcoming birthdays
- Anniversary Messages - sent to contacts on the anniversary of being added to your database. Ideal opportunity to get them to update their details
- Loyalty Messages - sent to contacts based on the number of times they’ve made purchases or a particular dollar amount spent (relies on an integration with your POS)
- We Miss You Messages - sent when a contact has not purchased from you recently (relies on an integration with your POS)
- Abandoned Shopping Cart Messages - sent to contacts who put items in their shopping cart but did not follow through with the purchase (relies on an integration with eCommerce)
Please sign in to leave a comment.