Getting Set Up
How to log in to Manage Mr Yum
Setting your venue details
Creating/editing your opening hours
Adding/editing your bank details
Update your logo, landing page image and social sharing image
Adding a guest register (for COVID19 compliance)
Creating surcharges for weekends & public holidays
Pick-up & delivery settings
Adding SMS notification to yourself or team mobile for pickup or delivery orders
How to create specials (such as happy hours and daily specials)
Activating ordering on your visual menu (if you've never had ordering activated)
Add a booking link on your menu
Activating tipping options
$1,200 Victorian Government Rebate
QR Code Table Signage
How to do test orders without paying
How to program your NFC chips
Creating & Managing Your Menu
Structuring your menu - creating categories, sections & items
How to add new items when you are POS integrated
How to add photos to your menu
How to add dietary information/tags to menu items
How to add additional info to your menu
Creating and managing upsells
Creating and managing modifiers
How to add multiple sizes/upgrades for menu items and drinks
Repositioning/moving a menu category, section & menu item
Making items unavailable or hidden
How to fix translations for menu items
How to create combo specials/deals
How can I have different menus available at different times of the day
Add a pop-up note on your menu
Changing your ordering windows for delivery and pickup
Setting up your Grand Final Day offer using Dine-in Category
How to set up Table Groups
Take orders for a special event outside your regular ordering window
Update to the Manage Mr Yum platform's navigation
How to use inventory stock counts
Setting up conditional modifiers
Pickup & Delivery
Use DoorDash Drivers for your deliveries - for half the price of delivery apps!
DoorDash Drive Support, Phone Number & FAQs
Activating pickup and/or delivery to your dine-in ordering menu
Orders & Refunds
How to view customers’ invoice for their orders
How to view order history / how to find previous orders
How to process a refund
How to manage your orders in the Live Orders page
How to manage your wait times
How to boost sales on menu items
Add your Google Tag Manager to Mr Yum
How to drive sales on your most profitable items
Add your Facebook Pixel
Capturing customer emails for marketing
How to create a discount code
Visual Menu Only (No Ordering)
POS Integrations & Docket Printing
Lightspeed Kounta POS Integration Support
How to add new items/modifiers to your menu - Lightspeed Kounta POS
How to add a user to your Lightspeed Kounta POS Account
How to find your product codes in Lightspeed Kounta POS
Lightspeed Kounta POS - What to do when you see red orders on the Live Orders page or orders are not printing
Lightspeed Kounta POS - How do I change the way my dockets look?
How the Mr Yum & Lightspeed Kounta POS Integration works
Useful Links for Lightspeed Kounta POS Venues
Lightspeed Kounta POS Sync
Idealpos Integration support
How to Acces your product codes in Idealpos
Idealpos - How do I change the way my dockets look?
Idealpos - What to do when you see red orders on the Live Orders page or orders are not printing
Impos Integration Support
Impos - How do I change the way my dockets look?
How to access your product codes in Impos
Impos - What to do when you see red orders on the Live Orders page or orders are not printing
Abacus Integration support
How to access your product codes in Abacus
Abacus - What to do when you see red orders on the Live Orders page or orders are not printing
Abacus - How do I change the way my dockets look?
Square Integration Support
Wizbang Integration Support
How to access your Item/modifier codes from Wizbang
Mr Yum Printer Setup
How does Mr Yum integrate with my POS?
Staff Training Videos
If you are offering delivery for your menu items, these are the steps that you should follow to correctly set up delivery.
- Go to Orders > Delivery Settings.
- Minimum order value: This is the minimum amount that customers have to spend to be able to place an order for delivery. For example, if you don't want to offer delivery for orders under $30 you would write 3000 (add extra "00" as the value needs to be written in cents)
- Delivery fee: This is what you will charge customers for delivery. This is a set amount and currently cannot be changed based on distance. Most of our venues charge about $5 AUD. For $5 you would enter 500.
- Minimum order value for free delivery: This is the minimum amount customers have to spend to qualify for FREE delivery.
- For example, customers must spend $20 to be eligible for delivery and if they spend >$50 they qualify for free delivery. For all orders <$50, they must pay $5 for delivery.
- Enter Minimum delivery order value (in cents). This is the minimum value that customers must spend to be able to place an order for delivery. e.g. $30 = 3000
- Enter the postcode and click Create for each of the postcodes you offer delivery for.
- You can ignore Drive Yello Store Reference unless you want to integrate with Drive Yello. Contact us if you do.
- Enter Min order value for free delivery (in cents). Leave this as 0 if you do not wish to offer free delivery e.g. $50 = 5000
- Enter Delivery Fee - Leave as 0 if you do not wish to charge a delivery fee. e.g. $5 = 500
- Ignore Always charge delivery fee unless you want to do this (we don’t recommend this though)
- Enter Customised delivery options text. View this Google Doc to see the templates we use and recommend.
- Click Save at the very bottom otherwise everything will be lost! 💔