Conditional modifiers allow you to set modifiers specifically for nested items.
You want to charge different prices for toppings, depending on what size pizza a customer chooses.
You want to ask a customer how many wine glasses they would like, but only if they select a bottle. The instructions below will walk you through this example.
- Go to Your Menu > Menu Items.
- Find the nested item you want to edit and click on the menu item text to open it.
- Click View item modifiers and upsells.
- Click Add new modifier group
- Choose a Name for your modifier group
- For Select Type choose single
- Under Ordering Type remove pickup and delivery
- Under Is a selection required choose optional
- Select Create
- You can now add modifiers to the modifier group.