If you don't want to actually pay and then refund yourself, you can create a 100% discount code that when entered at the checkout will make the order free.
- Go to Venue Details > Discounts/Surcharges.
- Click Add Discount/Surcharge.
- Name: this is what will show up to the customer when they see the discount. For example, “100% off testing"
- Discount code: It must be in capital letters and no spaces. For example, RANDOMWORD (do not use the word TEST as people often try that and can get free meals from you)
- Percent surcharge/discount: this is where you enter the percentage off you want. For example, For a 100% discount, you would enter -100.
- Description: enter a description of what the code is e.g. “100% off testing discount”. This description is for you and your team to know what the discount is for.
- If you want the discount to only work for specific days of the week or times (for example when you're going to be there):
- Click the clock button
- Add the time slots of your discount. For example, on Wednesday 4pm-6pm and name it the same as the discount/surcharge name.
- If you want specific days, for example, Wednesday and Thursday enter in 12:00am-11:59pm for those days so that its only valid for those specific days.
- Click Create
DO NOT click Set as Venue Wide Button. Otherwise it will make it free for everyone without having to enter the code.