Getting Set Up
How to log in to Manage Mr Yum
Setting your venue details
Creating/editing your opening hours
Adding/editing your bank details
Update your logo, landing page image and social sharing image
Adding a guest register (for COVID19 compliance)
Creating surcharges for weekends & public holidays
Pick-up & delivery settings
Adding SMS notification to yourself or team mobile for pickup or delivery orders
How to create specials (such as happy hours and daily specials)
Activating ordering on your visual menu (if you've never had ordering activated)
Add a booking link on your menu
Activating tipping options
$1,200 Victorian Government Rebate
QR Code Table Signage
How to do test orders without paying
How to program your NFC chips
Creating & Managing Your Menu
Structuring your menu - creating categories, sections & items
How to add new items when you are POS integrated
How to add photos to your menu
How to add dietary information/tags to menu items
How to add additional info to your menu
Creating and managing upsells
Creating and managing modifiers
How to add multiple sizes/upgrades for menu items and drinks
Repositioning/moving a menu category, section & menu item
Making items unavailable or hidden
How to fix translations for menu items
How to create combo specials/deals
How can I have different menus available at different times of the day
Add a pop-up note on your menu
Changing your ordering windows for delivery and pickup
Setting up your Grand Final Day offer using Dine-in Category
How to set up Table Groups
Take orders for a special event outside your regular ordering window
Update to the Manage Mr Yum platform's navigation
How to use inventory stock counts
Setting up conditional modifiers
Pickup & Delivery
Use DoorDash Drivers for your deliveries - for half the price of delivery apps!
DoorDash Drive Support, Phone Number & FAQs
Activating pickup and/or delivery to your dine-in ordering menu
Orders & Refunds
How to view customers’ invoice for their orders
How to view order history / how to find previous orders
How to process a refund
How to manage your orders in the Live Orders page
How to manage your wait times
How to boost sales on menu items
Add your Google Tag Manager to Mr Yum
How to drive sales on your most profitable items
Add your Facebook Pixel
Capturing customer emails for marketing
How to create a discount code
Visual Menu Only (No Ordering)
POS Integrations & Docket Printing
Lightspeed Kounta POS Integration Support
How to add new items/modifiers to your menu - Lightspeed Kounta POS
How to add a user to your Lightspeed Kounta POS Account
How to find your product codes in Lightspeed Kounta POS
Lightspeed Kounta POS - What to do when you see red orders on the Live Orders page or orders are not printing
Lightspeed Kounta POS - How do I change the way my dockets look?
How the Mr Yum & Lightspeed Kounta POS Integration works
Useful Links for Lightspeed Kounta POS Venues
Lightspeed Kounta POS Sync
Idealpos Integration support
How to Acces your product codes in Idealpos
Idealpos - How do I change the way my dockets look?
Idealpos - What to do when you see red orders on the Live Orders page or orders are not printing
Impos Integration Support
Impos - How do I change the way my dockets look?
How to access your product codes in Impos
Impos - What to do when you see red orders on the Live Orders page or orders are not printing
Abacus Integration support
How to access your product codes in Abacus
Abacus - What to do when you see red orders on the Live Orders page or orders are not printing
Abacus - How do I change the way my dockets look?
Square Integration Support
Wizbang Integration Support
How to access your Item/modifier codes from Wizbang
Mr Yum Printer Setup
How does Mr Yum integrate with my POS?
Staff Training Videos
Updated by Daragh
How to start a tab
Here are instructions for how a customer can setup a tab. Orders that are on a tab in your live orders screen will have a 💰on the order.
- Order food and beverage as usual.
- At the checkout screen, click Start A Tab
- Select Start A Tab
- You can then select your saved credit card details or enter other card details
- You will then be sent a text message confirming that you have started a tab as well as a link to manage your tab.
- Your card will be charged each time you place an order, but when you close your tab you will be sms'd a consolidated invoice for your tab.
How to add people to your tab
- Once you have started a tab, you will be taken to the following screen.
- From here, your friends can scan the QR code or you can select invite your friends to send them an invite link through your favourite messaging app or via SMS.
- This QR code is unique to your tab. It is different from the venues QR code.
- Remember, anyone who scans this code or clicks on the link will be able to put orders on your tab, so only give it to people you trust.
How to view and manage your tab
- After you set up your tab, you will be sent a manage your tab link via SMS
- This can also be accessed by scanning the venues QR code or entering the URL
- A link to manage your tab is also in the confirmation screen after you set up the tab (see above)
- When you select manage your tab, you will see the following screen
- From here you can see how much you have spent on your tab.
- You can also select Invite friends to see the tab invite QR code and invite your friends options again.
- You can also select Close Tab to close your tab
- All tabs will close automatically 3 hours after your last order.