What is the government’s Small Business Adaptation Program?
A $20m investment in the sector designed to increase Victorian small business’ digital capability by encouraging them to trial new software.
Mr Yum was chosen by the Victorian government alongside only 5 multinational tech giants, of which none others are for table ordering or are created specifically for the hospitality industry.
You can learn more about it here on the Business Victoria website.
Am I eligible to receive the $1,200 rebate?
The $1,200 rebate can be applied only to new Mr Yum products that you are not already currently using. For example, you are a completely new Mr Yum customer or you might already be using Mr Yum’s pickup or delivery ordering platform but would now like to set up Mr Yum’s dine-in table ordering, or if you are already using Mr Yum but want to subscribe to our Loyalty product. You will be required to provide evidence.
This Small Business Digital Adaptation Program offering a $1,200 when you roll out Mr Yum, is for small businesses, sole traders, and micro businesses.
To be eligible for the program an applicant must:
- operate a business located in Victoria
- hold an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- have held that ABN on 13 September 2019
- be registered for Goods and Services Tax (GST) on 13 September 2020.
How do I get the $1,200 rebate and what do I have to do?
- Apply for Mr Yum on this page
- Go to Business Victoria website ASAP and click on Register Now
- You’ll be contacted by someone in our team to answer any questions, show you how it all works and make sure it’s the right fit for you - then you’ll complete Mr Yum’s Onboarding Form.
- From December 1st, on the government website, you’ll apply for your $1,200 rebate (between 1st of December and 31st March 2021) by providing your completed onboarding form email from Mr Yum.
- 6 weeks later the government will contact you and ask for evidence you’ve rolled out Mr Yum which we’ll help provide you with.
- Your $1,200 rebate will be paid to you by the government! 💰
Can I get multiple reimbursements across each of the participating software providers?
While you’re welcome to spread the $1,200 across any of Mr Yum’s products, you will only receive the one reimbursement from the government regardless of how many vendors' products you move forward with.