Update your marketing opt-in message to capture more customer emails and learn how to find where your customer information is stored.
To do this, you will export the email addresses from Mr Yum and add upload them into your third party email marketing platform. If you want to make this even easier, connect to one of our CRM partners such as Impact Data, Sprout, Mailchimp or Lexer - learn more here.
From there, you can send them special offers, promotions, news etc, and drive them back into your venue. Of course, they can always unsubscribe from your email list if they want to.
You can ask your customers at the checkout to add their email address to opt-in to receive marketing emails from you.
How do I get started?
The marketing opt-in feature is enabled automatically, however, you will need to customise the message to suit your venue.
Update your marketing message:
1. Click the 'Marketing Tools' tab on the left hand side of your Manage account.
2. Click the 'Marketing Opt-In' tab
3. Update the message within the 'Marketing opt-in prompt message' box and provide a strong incentive that makes the customer want to opt-in.
4. If you would like the box to be automatically ticked, toggle on the 'Is enabled by default box'. This means that the customer will need to manually un-check the box if they don't wish to hear from you.
How do I encourage more guests to opt-in?
- Toggle 'on' the 'Is enabled by default' option. This means the customer has to un-check the box to not opt-in to your communications.
- Incentivise customers to join with a strong prompt message.
Where can I find my customers' email contacts?
- Go to Marketing > Opted-In Customers.
- You can export these details to a CSV file, then upload it to your email marketing platform.
- If you don't have an email marketing platform or know how to do SMS/email blasts we have some great partners that can help! Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help get you started.
Details on appropriate use of this data can be found in the Mr Yum Terms of Service.