Getting Set Up
How to log in to Manage Mr Yum
Setting your venue details
Creating/editing your opening hours
Adding/editing your bank details
Update your logo, landing page image and social sharing image
Adding a guest register (for COVID19 compliance)
Creating surcharges for weekends & public holidays
Pick-up & delivery settings
Adding SMS notification to yourself or team mobile for pickup or delivery orders
How to create specials (such as happy hours and daily specials)
Activating ordering on your visual menu (if you've never had ordering activated)
Add a booking link on your menu
Activating tipping options
$1,200 Victorian Government Rebate
QR Code Table Signage
How to do test orders without paying
How to program your NFC chips
Creating & Managing Your Menu
Structuring your menu - creating categories, sections & items
How to add new items when you are POS integrated
How to add photos to your menu
How to add dietary information/tags to menu items
How to add additional info to your menu
Creating and managing upsells
Creating and managing modifiers
How to add multiple sizes/upgrades for menu items and drinks
Repositioning/moving a menu category, section & menu item
Making items unavailable or hidden
How to fix translations for menu items
How to create combo specials/deals
How can I have different menus available at different times of the day
Add a pop-up note on your menu
Changing your ordering windows for delivery and pickup
Setting up your Grand Final Day offer using Dine-in Category
How to add short names
How to set up Table Groups
Take orders for a special event outside your regular ordering window
Update to the Manage Mr Yum platform's navigation
How to use inventory stock counts
Setting up conditional modifiers
Pickup & Delivery
Use DoorDash Drivers for your deliveries - for half the price of delivery apps!
DoorDash Drive Support, Phone Number & FAQs
Activating pickup and/or delivery to your dine-in ordering menu
Orders & Refunds
How to view customers’ invoice for their orders
How to view order history / how to find previous orders
How to process a refund
How to manage your orders in the Live Orders page
How to manage your wait times
How to boost sales on menu items
Add your Google Tag Manager to Mr Yum
How to drive sales on your most profitable items
Add your Facebook Pixel
Capturing customer emails for marketing
How to create a discount code
Visual Menu Only (No Ordering)
POS Integrations & Docket Printing
Lightspeed Kounta POS Integration Support
Lightspeed Kounta POS - How to add new items/modifiers to your menu
How to add a user to your Lightspeed Kounta POS Account
How to find your product codes in Lightspeed Kounta POS
Lightspeed Kounta POS - What to do when you see red orders on the Live Orders page or orders are not printing
Lightspeed Kounta POS - How do I change the way my dockets look?
How the Mr Yum & Lightspeed Kounta POS Integration works
Useful Links for Lightspeed Kounta POS Venues
Lightspeed Kounta POS Sync
Idealpos Integration support
How to Acces your product codes in Idealpos
Idealpos - How do I change the way my dockets look?
Idealpos - What to do when you see red orders on the Live Orders page or orders are not printing
Impos Integration Support
Impos - How to add new items to your menu
Impos - Managing modifiers
Impos - How to send products and modifiers to Doshii and Mr Yum
Impos - How do I change the way my dockets look?
Impos - What to do when you see red orders on the Live Orders page or orders are not printing
How to access your product codes in Impos
Abacus Integration support
How to access your product codes in Abacus
Abacus - What to do when you see red orders on the Live Orders page or orders are not printing
Abacus - How do I change the way my dockets look?
Square Integration Support
Square - How to add new items/modifiers to your menu
Square - What to do when you see red orders on the Live Orders page or orders are not printing
Wizbang Integration Support
How to access your Item/modifier codes from Wizbang
Mr Yum Printer Setup
How does Mr Yum integrate with my POS?
Staff Training Videos
Creating promo codes in Boomerang
How to add a product to Boomerang
Setting up Validation Rules
Linking promo codes to mobile numbers
How to create a gift voucher
You may want to add a percentage surcharge for specific days or special events such as weekends and public holidays.
The surcharge will be automatically applied at the checkout to all customers that order between the set times/days you have set up.
- Go to Venue Details > Discounts/Surcharges.
- Click Add Discount/Surcharge
- Name: This is what will show up to the customer when they see the surcharge, so an example of what to write is “10% public holiday surcharge"
- Discount code: Even though the customer won't need to enter a code and in this case, it's actually a surcharge, not a discount. Just enter one in for now as the system requires this field. It must be in capital letters and no spaces e.g. PUBLICHOLIDAY
- Percent surcharge/discount: This is where you enter the percentage increase you want on their order. For example, For a 10% increase on weekends, you would enter 10.
- Description: Write a description of what the code is e.g. “10% surcharge on public holidays.” This description is for you and your team to know what the surcharge is for.
- If you want to the surcharge valid for a specific time period:
- Click New Time Slot
- Enter start and end dates
- Click Save
- If you want the surcharge to only work for specific days of the week or times:
- Click the clock button
- Add the time slots of your surcharge. For example, on Wednesday 4pm-6pm and name it the same as the discount/surcharge name.
- If you want specific days, for example, Wednesday and Thursday enter 12:00am-11:59pm for those days so that it's only valid for those specific days.
- Click Create
- Click the Set as Venue Wide Button - this will make the surcharge applies for all customers that order between the set times.