Getting Set Up
How to log in to Manage Mr Yum
Setting your venue details
Creating/editing your opening hours
Adding/editing your bank details
Update your logo, landing page image and social sharing image
Adding a guest register (for COVID19 compliance)
Creating surcharges for weekends & public holidays
Pick-up & delivery settings
Adding SMS notification to yourself or team mobile for pickup or delivery orders
How to create specials (such as happy hours and daily specials)
Activating ordering on your visual menu (if you've never had ordering activated)
Add a booking link on your menu
Activating tipping options
$1,200 Victorian Government Rebate
QR Code Table Signage
How to do test orders without paying
How to program your NFC chips
Creating & Managing Your Menu
Structuring your menu - creating categories, sections & items
How to add new items when you are POS integrated
How to add photos to your menu
How to add dietary information/tags to menu items
How to add additional info to your menu
Creating and managing upsells
Creating and managing modifiers
How to add multiple sizes/upgrades for menu items and drinks
Repositioning/moving a menu category, section & menu item
Making items unavailable or hidden
How to fix translations for menu items
How to create combo specials/deals
How can I have different menus available at different times of the day
Add a pop-up note on your menu
Changing your ordering windows for delivery and pickup
Setting up your Grand Final Day offer using Dine-in Category
How to add short names
How to set up Table Groups
Take orders for a special event outside your regular ordering window
Update to the Manage Mr Yum platform's navigation
How to use inventory stock counts
Setting up conditional modifiers
Pickup & Delivery
Use DoorDash Drivers for your deliveries - for half the price of delivery apps!
DoorDash Drive Support, Phone Number & FAQs
Activating pickup and/or delivery to your dine-in ordering menu
Orders & Refunds
How to view customers’ invoice for their orders
How to view order history / how to find previous orders
How to process a refund
How to manage your orders in the Live Orders page
How to manage your wait times
How to boost sales on menu items
Add your Google Tag Manager to Mr Yum
How to drive sales on your most profitable items
Add your Facebook Pixel
Capturing customer emails for marketing
How to create a discount code
Visual Menu Only (No Ordering)
POS Integrations & Docket Printing
Lightspeed Kounta POS Integration Support
Lightspeed Kounta POS - How to add new items/modifiers to your menu
How to add a user to your Lightspeed Kounta POS Account
How to find your product codes in Lightspeed Kounta POS
Lightspeed Kounta POS - What to do when you see red orders on the Live Orders page or orders are not printing
Lightspeed Kounta POS - How do I change the way my dockets look?
How the Mr Yum & Lightspeed Kounta POS Integration works
Useful Links for Lightspeed Kounta POS Venues
Lightspeed Kounta POS Sync
Idealpos Integration support
How to Acces your product codes in Idealpos
Idealpos - How do I change the way my dockets look?
Idealpos - What to do when you see red orders on the Live Orders page or orders are not printing
Impos Integration Support
Impos - How to add new items to your menu
Impos - Managing modifiers
Impos - How to send products and modifiers to Doshii and Mr Yum
Impos - How do I change the way my dockets look?
Impos - What to do when you see red orders on the Live Orders page or orders are not printing
How to access your product codes in Impos
Abacus Integration support
How to access your product codes in Abacus
Abacus - What to do when you see red orders on the Live Orders page or orders are not printing
Abacus - How do I change the way my dockets look?
Square Integration Support
Square - How to add new items/modifiers to your menu
Square - What to do when you see red orders on the Live Orders page or orders are not printing
Wizbang Integration Support
How to access your Item/modifier codes from Wizbang
Mr Yum Printer Setup
How does Mr Yum integrate with my POS?
Staff Training Videos
Creating promo codes in Boomerang
How to add a product to Boomerang
Setting up Validation Rules
Linking promo codes to mobile numbers
How to create a gift voucher
Photos of your menu items are one of the most important parts of your menu. A picture says a thousand words!
Customers will be basing their orders on your photos and therefore you should try to upload beautiful and closely cropped photos of your food (that accurately depict your meals) that will have your customers salivating. 🤤
How to add and upload photos to your menu?
- Go to Your Menu > Menu Items.
- Click into the category where the item you'd like to add a photo to is located.
- Find the item you want to add a photo for.
- You can drag the image file onto the + on the menu item or click on the + to locate the image in your files.
Watch a video walk-through of these steps
Cropping your images perfectly
The crop of your images is important. The Mr Yum system will accept any JPG file you upload however it's up to you to make sure the photo looks great on your menu and will generate you strong sales. Phones are small, therefore images are small so you don't want the photo cropped too far away with space around the dish, making it look small.
Here's how to crop images if you have a Mac:
- Open the photo you want to crop
- Click, hold, and drag on the image to create a selection.
- You can then click, hold, and drag on any of the corner blue dots to resize the selection if needed. Tip: if you need to crop a perfect for menu item photos, you can hold down the Shift key while you hold and drag the corners.
- With your selection visible on the screen, hold down the “Command” key and hit the letter “K” to crop your selection so that it removes the rest of the image outside your selection. It should save automatically.
Here's how to crop images if you have a PC:
Open the photo you want to crop
- Open image:
- Click on Edit & Create, and then select Edit from the drop-down:
- From here you can crop the image by moving the corners in.
- If you need to make a perfect square, for menu item images, click on aspect ratio on the right and then click on Square.
- When finished cropping, just click the save a copy button and save the file to your computer.
Or if you're old skool, you could also use Paint to crop images:
- Open the image in Microsoft Paint.
- Click on the Select tool in the toolbar at the top of the program window.
- Select the portion of the image you want to crop using the Select tool. For example, to crop tightly around your logo, you’d select close to your logo without any space around it.
- Once selected, right-click with the mouse anywhere in the image selection and select Crop.