Show different menus at different times of the day. Great for showing only a Late-Night after a certain time, for example.
If you want to have different menus showing on your menu at different times, such as if you have a Dinner menu and then only a Late Night menu, you'll need to create the two menus as two separate categories and link each menu/category to the correct time block. Here's how:
- Go to Venue Details > Opening Hours.
- Click Add Timeblock.
- Give it a Name. For example, "Bar Hours" or "Kitchen Hours" or "Takeaway Hours".
- Enter the hours.
- Go to Your Menu > Menu Items.
- If you don't have any menu categories set up yet, click Create a New Category and follow the instructions here: Structuring your menu - categories, sections, items in the How to create menu categories section.
- Click the clock button on the far right of each category and select the right time block for each category.
- Click Update