Venues with member discounts can upload member numbers and link them to a customers phone number to stop customers sharing discount codes. To set this up, there are a few things you need to do.
- In the top right-hand corner, select the account icon in the top right-hand corner, and then choose Project Settings
- Select Metadata Schema
- Next to Standard on the right-hand side, select the expand button (↕)
- Select Voucher
- Select the blue Add new definition button
- Under Property name (key) enter the following: phone
- Under Type select String
- Untick Mandatory
- Press Save
Creating a CSV file with a list of voucher codes and mobile numbers
- Create a CSV file with 2 columns. Code and Phone
- Select column A & B and then select Format > Format Cells and then select Text
- Enter the code in the first column and the associated phone number in the second column. Make sure the mobile number includes a + sign and the area code. ie for Australian numbers +614XXXXXXXX
- Save the CSV
Creating a campaign and uploading the vouchers
- Create a campaign as you normally would. Select bulk codes, but only create 1 code, we will add the codes later.
- In the top right-hand corner, press the 3 stacked dots.
- Select Import CSV file
- Select upload and upload the CSV file you created
- Select Map Fields
- Look for Code, under Columns of an import and on the right choose Select property and choose Code. Then press the blue + button to add mapping.
- Look for Phone, under Columns of an import and on the right choose Type, and select Custom Attributes, and then Select property and under Property name enter: phone. Then press the blue + button to add mapping.
- Select the Import button to upload the codes.